Politics South Africans Boo Nigeria's President 'Goodluck Jonathan'

• Thread starter Thread starter abujagirl
  • Start date Start date
A

abujagirl

President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria got an unpleasant welcome in South Africa as the crowd booed at him when he arrived the venue of the inauguration ceremony of Jacob Zuma.

President Jonathan who was one of the 20 heads of state that graced Zuma’s inauguration in South Africa, was greeted with shouts of "bring back our girls" when he arrived at the Union Buildings for the ceremony.

According to Vanguard, African leaders present in Pretoria for President Jacob Zuma’s inauguration are expected to hold informal talks on the security situation in Nigeria. The talks will focus on the abduction of over 200 girls from Government secondary school, Chibok in Borno state.

gej sa.jpg
President Jonathan and the First Lady arriving South Africa

#jacobzuma #southafrica #goodluckjonathan #BringBackOurGirls #chibok #borno

hi sir, i don't no what is going on , on these country?bcs i dont no weather there is no security on this conutry.wt is going on about all this boko haram,pls if is posible that to remove mr jonathan on this president .bcs i dont no what i can compare this situation with.second, lets looks at this from the beging,1supsedy.2then day kidnap up andown,3boko haram

Back