Politics Soyinka Should Honorably Cut His Green Card and Return to Nigeria- Prof. David-West

L

LequteMan

Professor Tam David-West has dared Nigerian nobel laureate to fulfill his promise and cut his American green card.

Describing Soyinka as a great and honourable man, he said should he fail to follow through on his very public threat and return to Nigeria, he would prove to be dishonourable.

“Now, he has changed his tone. When I read it, I was very upset. He is toying with the intelligence of Nigerians. He said (he’d destroy his green card) if Trump is elected President. The moment Hillary Clinton conceded defeat, Trump is elected. Immediately, Soyinka should have come back to Nigeria.

“I know Wole Soyinka is a honourable man. I am waiting for him to cut his green card and return to Nigeria honourably. If he does not come back, he is very dishonourable. He should keep to his words. It was not necessary for him to make that statement at all.

“In the first instance, he never said he would cut his green card when Donald Trump takes office. He said if he is elected President. So, Soyinka should honourably cut his card and honourably return to Nigeria.”

Attachments

• Wole-Soyinka-April-2014-36NG.jpg
    Wole-Soyinka-April-2014-36NG.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 12
Back