Metro Survivor Tales: How 2 Benue Students Miraculosly Escaped from Ritualists

A

abujagirl

A student of Government Secondary School Gboko, Benue state has narrated the story of how he and a friend were kidnapped by suspected ritualists and the narrow escape afterwards.

He told their story to Vanguard. Read what Vanguard wrote below;

Even as he ponders the mystery behind his recent near-death experience, 13-year-old JSS two student of Government Secondary School Gboko, Dooyum Moar, strongly feels that his escape from the den of ritual killers in Gboko, Benue State calls for celebration.

Victims-boyThe promising teenager who, alongside another female student of Ggoko High School, narrowly escaped being beheaded by a ritualist after being kidnapped by a commercial vehicle operator, is still traumatized by his experience.

Narrating his ordeal to Vanguard Metro, VM, Dooyum said he erroneously believed that the transporter who conveyed him from Makurdi to Gboko was a good man who should have treated him like a son.
”I actually wept when I discovered that the driver of the vehicle masterminded our kidnap shortly after he pretended that he cared for my safety and that of the girl who was also returning back to school.”
Dooyum who was still in shock, however, acknowledged that it was God who rescued them from their abductors.

”God saved me and the girl. When they tied us up and took us to a forest to kill us, we started crying and calling on to God to come and save us. Miraculously, when they took us to where they would behead us, the person they took us to refused to kill us but asked our captors to take us away and kill us by themselves.

Click here to read more

SOURCE: #Vanguard

#Benue

kidnapped.jpg

Back