Entertainment Tiwa Savage: Actor Funsho Adeolu Blasts Teebillz For Failed Marriage

P

ProfRem

Yoruba actor, Funsho Adeolu just reacted to the Tiwa and TeeBillz failed marriage, the actor is of the opinion that the love TeeBillz has for Tiwa is not genuine.

The actor also emphasized that even if they come back together, the marriage may still not work out because they are not true to each other.

In his words: ”It’s unfortunate that people don’t know why they are getting married these days. It’s not possible for you to love somebody and then go to the public to shame him or her. For instance, it’s impossible for my wife and I to have an irreconcilable fight.

But God forbid, if that happens, it’s impossible for me to speak ill of her".

"Permit me to use this English, ‘I can never spoil her with my lips.’ It’s not possible. If you have a friend, that’s someone you don’t have a romantic relationship with, and you truly love him or her, you would find out that speaking ill of the person is your shame too.

tiwaFunsho.JPG

"So you just won’t do that. My point is that they were not genuinely in love from the start; or let me say maybe one of the two was not sincerely in love with the other. Tunji is a man, he shouldn’t have made those reckless allegations about his wife in public".

Back