Entertainment Tonto Dikeh's Nanny Accuses Her Of Abuse, Beating Husband Churchill [VIDEO]

A

abujagirl

Mgbechi Enyinnaya, Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh's former nanny has given more insight on her relationship with estranged Husband, Olakunle Churchill.

In the interview, Eyinnaya alleged that Tonto has been lying about taking her to over 15 countries. She also revealed how the actress threw her things outside the house and she had to sleep outside.

The Nanny who has been with Tonto since March 2016 said "I never see two of them fight, talk of Churchill to beat her. For my own eyes as old woman, I never see one day Churchill carry hand. When they argue too much, she herself (Tonto) will raise her hand on Churchill.''

''I've seen her beat Churchhill''

She confirmed Churchill's story that Tonto pushed her mother in-law down. The Nanny went on to say that Tonto asked her lied for her.

"Tonto dey vex because she tell me say make I go lie against her husband, make I go tell the world or record my voice say 'your husband dey beat you', although she know say I never see say her husband beat her. Make I talk, even if say I now do any other thing for am, make I do that one. I no gree. Is that why she dey vex for me? Ahh. Na was oh. Make she just change."

See video:

Tonto and Nanny.png

Na waa oo..this is a real example of "BEWARE OF DOGS" beware of whom u bring into ur home...they may end up destroying d image that took u yrs to build in a split of seconds....now this is trending....Madam my advice beware of urslf...there is karma

Back