Politics Total emergency: Don’t provoke us, Geidam, Nyako warn Clark - The Sun

curator

Administrator
Governor Ibrahim Geidam of Yobe State and his Adamawa State counterpart, Murtala Nyako have warned the Ijaw national leader and former Federal Commissioner of Information, Chief Edwin Clark against provoking Nigerians and the North East states with his comments on insecurity in the area.

The governors said Clark’s call for declaration of “total state of emergency” in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe following heightened insecurity and his suggestion for the replacement of democratic structure with sole-administrators, was aimed at provoking them and putting the nation’s constitution as well as her nascent democracy in jeopardy.

Click here to read more

Source: The Sun Newspaper

Nyako-141.jpg

WHAT ARE WE REALLY TALKING ABOUT ? TOTAL STATE OF EMERGENCY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS ONES AND FOR ALL OR TO LEAVE THE DEMOCRATIC STRUCTURES IN PLACE WHILE CITIZENS DIE DAY BY DAY.FOR THE SAKE OF NATIONAL INTEREST,I SUPPORT TOTAL STATE OF EMERGENCY FOR JUST ONE MONTH.GOD HEAL NIGERIA.

WHAT ARE WE REALLY TALKING ABOUT ? TOTAL STATE OF EMERGENCY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS ONES AND FOR ALL OR TO LEAVE THE DEMOCRATIC STRUCTURES IN PLACE WHILE CITIZENS DIE DAY BY DAY.FOR THE SAKE OF NATIONAL INTEREST,I SUPPORT TOTAL STATE OF EMERGENCY FOR JUST ONE MONTH.GOD HEAL NIGERIA.

Well it is all politics now. You would think everybody would want the same thing.

This is quite a game, politics. There are no permanent enemies, and no permanent friends, only permanent interests.
- William Clay

Security issues become handled as though it were a war zone; it is a war zone
We don't even know who the enemy is? I am all for total state of emergency but we need to know what the guidelines are, how they will be implemented etc. Even in a war zone there are guidelines to protect the innocent.

Back