- Travelstart was founded in Sweden in 1999 by online travel visionary Stephan Ekbergh and it has expanded to become the leading travel agency in Africa. In 2012, Travelstart Nigeria was launched and has gained ground in the travel industry.
- Travelstart.com.ng is an online one-stop shop for travel, offering travellers an end-to-end platform on which to book and pay for international and domestic flights, car rental and accommodation, compare airline fares and book multiple airlines to different destinations. Travellers can easily book every part of their travel on Travelstart.com.ng and at the best rates. No hidden costs. The flight price you see on the website is the price you pay.
- Travelstart Nigeria offers a host of travel services designed to make travel easier for their customers such as Visa Denied Policy, Cancellation and Refund Policy, Ticket Guarantee Protection, Aviation Accident Benefits, Flexi Ticket, Domestic & International Travel Insurance, Premium Service Package, SDS Lounge Services and Vacation Packages. Travelstart's mission is to make air travel easier for the customer - in the aspects of searching, comparing and booking flights.
- Travelstart.com.ng is fully supported and serviced by travel experts in the local office in Lagos, which comprised of customer services, customer relations, ticketing and refunds. Travellers, as well as visitors to the website have easy access to this support team via telephone (01-2771346-50 / 08092373201) online chat and e-mail. Travelstart office is situated at Adebola House. No 38 Opebi Road Rearwing 2nd Floor Ikeja Lagos.
- Travelstart Nigeria is a company known for innovation in online travel technology and superior customer service. Its cutting edge technology offers travellers everything they need to plan and book travel online, saving both time and money. The company recognise the importance of immediacy for business and leisure travellers and that is why the Travelstart App was launched. With Travelstart Flight booking apps for Android and iOS, customers can book flights while in a taxi on the way to the airport. Download the Travelstart app today by visiting the Play Store (for Android) or iTunes (for iOS)
- Travelstart Nigeria offers cheap flights on all major airlines as well as all major regional and international players flying in and out of Nigeria.
- All payments made on Travelstart Nigeria can be done by Credit and Debit Card (Visa and MasterCard & Verve cards are accepted), as well as paying cash at the Lagos office or using QuickTeller. Customers can also pay for bookings at Zenith, Access, GT Bank, UBA, Diamond, FCMB, SKYE Bank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank or Ecobank by direct deposit or EFT. Cash on Delivery is also offered as a means of payment.
- Travelstart Nigeria offers a range of partnership program to allow customers and travel agents to leverage on the brand and technology – Affiliate Program and NeXt (B2B Channel). Travelstart provides an end-to-end online travel booking management solution for travel agents and business owners through NeXt Platform, and provides online travel solutions to third party websites through its extensive Affiliate network. The Travelstart Partnership programme gives all its partners the chance to profit from our continued success.
- Travelstart has expanded to include Bahrain, Botswana, Egypt, Kenya, Kuwait, Morocco, Namibia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, UAE, Zimbabwe and Turkey where it trades as Geziko, as well as a site for the African continent at Africa.travelstart.com. Travelstart helps consumers to research, compare and save on domestic and international travel.