Metro VIDEO: Buhari Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 – Nnamdi Kanu, Co-Defendants

P

ProfRem

Detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, his co-defendants, Chidiebere Onwudiwe, Benjamin Madubugwu and David Nwawuisi on Tuesday said that President Buhari is terrorist and that Ralph Uwazuruike, leader of the Biafra Independent Movement and founder of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra must come out and testify against them.

Nnamdi Kanu questioned why the government who tried a learned person saying: “You want to try somebody who is learned are you mad. How can you jail me idiots ?’’

“Nigeria was created 1 January 1914 and Nigeria expired on 31 of December 1983 Nigeria is a fraud. I have nothing in common with an Hausa man and Yoruba man".

On his part, Benjamin Madubugwu who was visibly angry said that “Uwazuruike must come out and testify … Hausa Boko Haram everywhere. Try your father in secret not me and see idiots”.

“Buhari committed treasonable felony in 1983’’, “Nigeria is an expired country’’

Do you see it we are even with handcuffs inside the court? This is what Buhari is dong. This is one of the intimidation. Can you see it? ‘Secret trail to trial to defend Nigeria created by human beings”, Benjamin Madubugwu said.

"Nigeria must fall, Nigeria must fall. They are killing my people".

See video:

Attachments

• kanuN.JPG
    kanuN.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 16
Back