Metro [VIDEO] Igbo Corps Member Who Converted To Islam Changes To Christianity, Lists Reasons

kemi

Social Member
Igbo Ex corps member, Chukwuma Austin Dike from Mbaitoli LGA of Imo State who converted to Islam to celebrate Buhari winning the election in 2015 has renounced Islam.

corps member islam.png
In a video shared on Youtube, Chukwuma said he has renounced Islam. According to him, he took the decision because of the 7 assassination attempts on his life since his conversion.

'I, Chukwuma Austin Dike hereby renounce Islam, I will on Sunday be rededicating my life back to God in Anglican church. I am renouncing Islam because of tribalism, Isis operations in Nigeria and because I have escaped 7 assassination attempts by Muslims 5 times in the mosque at Mabushi abuja and in Kano; On the day corpse of fulani herdsmen was discovered in Abia state.The last one was inside American embassy in Abuja. There is no Islam in Nigeria what we have is Fulani agenda. I pity any non Fulani or at least Kanuri practicing Islam in Nigeria you are nothing but a slave.'

Watch the video below:

Last edited:
I see that you want to experience what it means by been a muslim.....thank God u still have ur life but do u know what? You are an unstable being

Back