Entertainment Wendy Williams and Chelsea Handler Laugh Over Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt Divorce

A

abujagirl

Wendy Williams is happy that Hollywood stars Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are getting a divorce.

ang b.jpg

Speaking on her show on Wednesday, Wendy said, "Well, Angelina, considering how you met Brad, I am sure that you are having plenty of sleepless nights because how you get them is how you lose them. I’m just saying. I hate to gloat but I’ve never cared for the way they met each other to begin with. You know what? I’ll tell you what.

"The nail in the coffin… do you remember in Vanity Fair when Brad and Angelina were promoting Mr & Mrs Smith?. And they took a family-type photo spread and they were in a backyard and they had actor kids in a plastic pool like a family? This was when he was married to Jen! And they were promoting this movie and swooshed it all in her face so WHATEVER!"

"We don’t know if any of these rumours are true," she said referencing the affair allegations, "but what I do know is that I bet you Jen’s best friend Chelsea Handler is probably going to be having a big party tonight, the food is going to be great and everyone is going to be there."

TV host, Chelsea Handler on her part said, ''There are rumors that part of the problem was that Brad was allegedly drinking and smoking too much weed. I wonder why he would need to self-medicate.'

'Maybe because he could have been spending the last 12 years at Lake Como hanging out with George Clooney and Matt Damon, instead of being stuck in a house with 85 kids speaking 15 different languages.' 'Oh yeah, because he married a f***ing lunatic, that’s why.'

Back