Metro What Nigerians Are Saying About Sam Adeyemi's Message on Mental Health

P

ProfRem

Pastor Sam Adeyemi of Daystar Church has come under attack after sharing a message he termed “Mental Health” on Sunday.

The message made biblical references that the society and people really need to understand that mental patients should seek medical attention rather than spiritual help. He draws the line between faith and medicine in a series of Tweets on his twitter timeline.

Here are what Nigerians are saying after the message:

sama.png

samaa.jpg

adeyy.JPG

adeyyy.JPG

I highly regard Pastor Sam, I never thought a day will come that I will disagree with him but that tweet did not settle down with me.
— Akingbola Akinyinka (@iakinyinka) October 30, 2016

Gerrarahia mehn. Miss me with that BS. I attend a church that adores Pastor Sam, but that doesn’t stop me from seeing that tweet was wrong.

— Nigerian Gatsby (@Ruud_bishop) October 30, 2016

Pastor Sam is ahead of House on the Rock on the Twitter Nigeria trends list. Should this controversy be made a weekly something?

— Nedu Ekeke #BBOG (@Nedunaija) October 30, 2016

Pastor Sam also mentioned that mentally ill people should seek medical help and when they’re better, get in tune with God’s word.

— I.G: tz_yinye (@hipsofacto) October 30, 2016

Pastor Sam’s msg on mental health has to be listened to wholly to get a full grasp of it, and not taken in isolation (from a tweet).

— OLUWATOMISIN (@Wale_Ruku) October 30, 2016

Liked cos l haven’t seen him in a while. Happy now? I like Pastor Sam, very nice somebody. I don’t like tweet very dangerous something.

— Funmi Iyanda (@Funmilola) October 30, 2016

So Pastor Sam Adeyemi had his Donald Trump moment this morning.

— Oluwaseun® (@VillageParrot) October 30, 2016

Recommended: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Message That Everyone is Talking About

Attachments

• adey.JPG
    adey.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
Back