Metro Why Foreigners Attend Synagogue Church - TB Joshua Reveals Secret Behind His Power

kemi

Social Member
The head pastor of The Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, Prophet TB Joshua has disclosed that God is the secret behind his powers.

tb joshua.jpg

He said he could not have succeeded in using demonic powers to deceive foreigners flocking into his church.

Stressing that his mission would not be thriving if it wasn’t from God, he told TheNEWS that: “Right now I am talking to you, there are over 400 foreigners from 10 different countries here. Are these people being deceived, destroyed or killed (as my detractors alleged)? If I have been using occultic power, the congregation here will not increase. If my mission here is not of God, it won’t stand just as Gamaliel said.”

“When people have their problems solved or they have salvation, they tell others,” the prophet added.

“So, if I am not of God, I will not survive this trial. But if I am of God, this trial will not destroy me. Trial is the soil in which faith flourishes. God sees his own people through trial.”

Back