Politics Wike Vows to Expose Gov. Amaechi's Corrupt Practices

• Thread starter Thread starter LequteMan
  • Start date Start date
L

LequteMan

Supervising Minister for Education, Mr. Nyesom Wike according to Nigerian Monitor has said Governor Rotimi Amaechi is not the saint he pretends to be, and only plays to the gallery.

“Governor Amaechi is not as transparent as he claims to be. He wants Nigerians to see him as a social crusader, who is always ready to expose and criticise officials and agencies of the Federal Government at any given time.

“He is not a saint. Governor Amaechi knows that I know he is corrupt and he knows that I know him very well. Most people forget that I was Governor Amaechi’s Chief of Staff for four years; from 2007 to 2011.

“Most people also pretend to forget that I was also Governor Amaechi’s Director of Campaign for the 2011 governorship election. So, I can conveniently claim to know Governor Amaechi more that most people,” Wike said.

“I will expose Governor Amaechi at the appropriate time. I will expose the level of corruption in his government at the appropriate time. Governor Amaechi’s aides know that I am not unaware of the shady dealings in his administration. I challenge him to speak up,” he said.

In a response, Chief of Staff to the Government House, Chief Tony Okocha, denied the allegations raised by the minister.

“We will not join issues with Wike. We understand his politics and we are not perturbed,” he said.

#NyesomWike #PDP #APC #Rivers #PortHarcourt #RotimiAmaechi

Attachments

• Amaechi-and-Wike-360x225.jpg
    Amaechi-and-Wike-360x225.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 21
Back