World Woman Beheads 4-Year-Old Girl, Takes Severed Head Into Street Shouting 'Allahu Akbar' - See Video

P

ProfRem

A nanny has been arrested after beheading a disabled little girl in her care and wandering the streets holding the severed head while shouting 'Allahu Akbar'.

According to theSun UK, the woman walking outside Oktyabrskoye Pole underground station in Moscow holding the bloodied head in her hands while shouting 'Allahu Akbar'.

Local media identified the victim as a little girl of four named Nastya M. Nastya's Uzbek national nanny Gyulchehra Bobokulova, 39, is understood to be the arrested woman.

vide.JPG

Local reports claim the woman was shouting Allahu Akbar (Arabic for "God is Great") during the horror incident this morning.

At one point in the video she is seen raising the blood-covered head in the air while holding her index finger aloft in an apparent show of Islamic devotion.

Before the woman was arrested she is said to have been heard shouting "My child was killed...I will blow up everyone...I hate democracy."

SEE VIDEO - Viewers Discretion Strongly advised

Back