Metro Osogbo Housewife Says: My Husband Uses My Menstrual Pad for Rituals

Vunderkind

Social Member
Iyabo Odewunmi told an Osogbo Customary Court on Tuesday that her husband was using her menstrual pads for rituals.

She said this while seeking for a termination of the ten year old marriage to Ojo, her husband, for his actions, as she described them, were diabolic.

Iyabo says: “I noticed that my menstrual pads had been missing as well as my bras and pants. When I complained to my husband, he said nothing. He later promised to buy me new pants and bras. My husband has been behaving in a mysterious way in the last few months and I see this as a threat to my life and that of my children.’’

Ojo, however, said that his wife was only looking for a flimsy excuse for walking out on the marriage.

I still don't know why I find the report to be hilarious. Maybe if Ojo had not kept quiet when she reported her missing bra and panties to him or actually bought the panties he promised, maybe, just maybe, there would have been peace.

Mr Ojo should please leave her menstrual pad alone. There are other disgusting hobbies to pick up.

Sometimes i wish i was a judge at a customary court. The stories that come in daily are rib-cracking.

LMAOOOO. Jesus. I had a nasty imagery of the guy dipping the dried pad in hot water and using it like a teabag to make tea.

God. Forgive. Me.

Yuck. The man is cool though. The woman may be the liar here.

Back