1. J

    Video Nigeria News Today - Abba Kyari appeared in my dream to say goodbye - Femi Adesina

    Today's News Highlights Include
  2. M

    Metro Arik incident: CPC seeks better regulation of airlines – Punch Newspapers

    Maureen Ihua-Maduenyi The Consumer Protection Council has said there is a need for additional scrutiny and precaution in the aviation industry in order to ensure safe operations and passenger satisfaction. The Director-General, CPC, Babatunde Irukera, stated this in a statement on Friday in...
  3. curator

    Business We’ll reposition Arik to become a trailblazer – AMCON – Punch Newspapers

    Maureen Ihua-Maduenyi The Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria has said it will reposition Arik Air to become a trailblazer in the country’s aviation industry. The Managing Director, AMCON, Ahmed Kuru, stated this while reacting to Aero Contractors’ recent completion of a C-check on a Boeing...
  4. curator

    Business Doomed To Fail: Arik Air- Ethiopian Airlines’ Agreement – Leadership Nigeria Newspapers

    On 28 September 2004, the Nigerian government and Virgin Group signed an agreement to establish a new airline for Nigeria, to be called Virgin Nigeria Airways. Nigerian institutional investors owned 51 per cent of the company and Virgin Atlantic Airways the remaining 49 per cent. The airline’s...
  5. K

    Business See the Worst 3 Airlines in Nigeria According to NCAA Report

    Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, has released summary reports of complaints received against international and domestic airlines for the months of January, February and March 2016. For the month of January, 1, 282 flights were operated by 35 airlines. Here is a list of the worst...
  6. P

    Sports Nigeria U-23 Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra

    Nigeria U-23 team escaped plane crash while travelling to Gambia on Sunday morning as part of preparations for the African U-23 Championship scheduled for Senegal. The Dream Team VI opted for the West African country after the initial trip to Morocco was cancelled due to visa issues, Goal...