A teenager was electrocuted to death while using her mobile phone during bath.
The unnamed 14-year-old had plugged her phone into a charger that was connected to an extension lead at the time.
Her devastated mother found the body of her daughter in the bath in their home in Moscow, Russia...
teen electrocuted while charging phone inside bath
Nigerian Bulletin is an innovative platform offering curated links to top news, diverse lifestyle topics, and a dynamic marketplace. With a strong presence on social media, it serves as a bridge connecting Nigerians to the latest updates and opportunities.