Metro “I Force Unprotected Sex On My Wife Because I’m Allergic to Condoms” – HIV+ Man Tells Court

Vunderkind

Social Member
A HIV-positive man in Harare is forcing his wife to have unprotected sex with him, and he says he does so because he has a condom allergy.

The couple is HIV positive and the husband, Maxwell Jairos said condoms were not good for him, as they affected his manhood.

Esther Chingodo, his wife, said to the Civil Court on Friday that she wants a protection order against her husband, who she said also abused her verbally.

She said, "He forces me to have unprotected sex with him every time despite the warning we were given by medical practitioners that we should always have protected sex.

"Whenever I refuse to have unprotected sex with him he takes a scissors and cuts my undergarment and forces me to sleep with him… He does not drink his tablets saying they affect his skin and he also denies me a chance to drink mine. Sometimes if I refuse to sleep with him he starts assaulting me and the children and insulting us with obscene words.”

Jairos, who isn’t denying the charges, has admitted to saying condom weren’t good for his health.

Back