Entertainment “What I Couldn’t Achieve as an Actress”- Omotola Jalade Ekeinde

Williamz

upload_2015-1-2_13-13-11.jpeg

Popular Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, seems to have achieved all she ever wanted as an actress, but we won’t jump into conclusion for her.

The talented actress had to speak for herself in a recent interview with Encomium. Omotola revealed what she has failed to achieve despite been a successful actress.

She was asked what she has been unable to achieve despite been an actress, and here is her response:

“That’s a very difficult question to answer. I would say everything I wanted to do so far I have done. I will say the only thing that has been a little difficult for me is maybe, my music career. That’s the only thing I have gone into that I cannot say specifically I am very successful with.”

“And not for me to blame myself also because I have not really given it the required time. There are so many musicians that after their two or three albums, they still didn’t make it but after they continued and they are consistent in what they do, they eventually become big names in the industry.”

“For me, I would not want to say entirely it’s because I am an actress and that’s why I have not done really well music wise. People that have listened to my music know I really do good music. But some would want to say I can’t sing or do good music simply because I am an actress.”

“People would remember Naija lo wa till tomorrow. And that was done in 2005. People only don’t want to credit me that I released a hit, whereas Naija lo was was a hit even before most of these hit albums. But when they’re calling their hits, they will never mention Naija lo wa. They won’t because I am an actress.”

Back