World 22 year old man electrocuted to death while charging his phone in bed in Thailand – YabaLeftOnline

A Thailand Man, 22, has died from electrocution while charging his mobile phone in bed.

Dailymail reports that the victim was home alone in his apartment waiting on a relative in Nakhon Ratchasima Province in Thailand on Monday night. Unfortunately for the relative who arrived, he found the man …

man.JPG

Read more via YabaLeftOnline – http://bit.ly/2EW5Gqj

Get more World News
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top