Politics Aisha Buhari Threatens President Buhari - I Won't Campaign For You In 2019

A

abujagirl

Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari has announced that she may not be campaigning for him in 2019 ''If things continue like this''.

Mrs Buhari.jpg

The first lady sounded the warning during an interview with BBC Hausa. Although she said her husband had not told her whether he would contest the 2019 election.

"He is yet to tell me but I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again."

READ FIRST EXCERPT FROM AISHA'S BBC INTERVIEW: Aisha Buhari - My Husband Has Sidelined Those Who Helped Him Win

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm, these are strong words from the first Lady. I am not sure whether or not to commend her for having the courage to speak out in this manner. Shes probably frustrated with Daura and Kyari who have refused to allow her have any influence in her husband government.

@Samguine your first Lady is officially a wailing wailer

hmmm, these are strong words from the first Lady. I am not sure whether or not to commend her for having the courage to speak out in this manner. Shes probably frustrated with Daura and Kyari who have refused to allow her have any influence in her husband government.

@Samguine your first Lady is officially a wailing wailer

1. She should be commended for her courage. She just voiced out what almost all Nigerians have been saying all along.

2. I have not seen where she complained about her influence o :).

3. About the wailing wailers tag, what does that even mean :D

1. She should be commended for her courage. She just voiced out what almost all Nigerians have been saying all along.

2. I have not seen where she complained about her influence o :).

3. About the wailing wailers tag, what does that even mean :D
Oga read the excerpts of the interview here - https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/th...as-sidelined-those-who-helped-him-win.223977/
BTW, she didnt speak for Nigerians, she spoke for those that have been sidelined - Party Loyalists- Tinubu, friends and others. Tweet at Adesina, he should be able to help you define Wailing Wailers, afterall he coined it.

Back