Metro Alleged Kidnapper Evans Sues Police - Charge Me To Court Or Free Me Now

A

abujagirl

Alleged Billionaire Kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, popularly known as Evans has sued the Nigeria Police Force, Lagos state Commissioner of Police, and the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Lagos State Police Command for alleged abuse of his human rights.

Evans.jpg

In the said suit marked FHC/L/CS/1012/2017 filed on his behalf by a Lagos-based lawyer, Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans is seeking a court order directing the respondents to immediately charge him to court if they had any case against him in accordance with sections 35 (1) (c) (3) (4) (5) (a) (b) and 36 of the Constitution; PUNCH reports.

If they do not have a case, he wants them to release him. The case has not been assigned to any judge and no date has been fixed for the hearing.

There is no way for u Oga. You must wrath in jail

How will he rot in jail if he is not sent there. How will he be sent there if he is not found guilty. How will he be found guilty if he is not charged to court?

You can't just arrest someone and put them in the cell without granting them bail or charging them to court?

He is right in suing the police. Charge me or release me!!!

Back