Politics Boko Haram was Created to Distract Jonathan - Audu - Osun Defender

Vunderkind

Social Member
The former First Lady of Kogi State, Aisha Audu, on Saturday said the Boko Haram insurgency is created to distract President Goodluck Jonathan from implementing positive programmes for Nigerians.
Dr. Audu Emeje, while addressing journalists in Washington DC, wondered why the activities of the sect became known to Nigerians after the victory of President Jonathan.

The PDP chieftain urged those criticizing Jonathan’s administration to join hands with him to tackle the menace.

She said “Criticism can only worsen the situation; the solution to insurgency is for all of us to put our hands on deck to solve the security challenges in Nigeria.
I am a Nigerian and I feel so bad when I hear that opposition party is criticizing President Goodluck Jonathan for his failure to tackle security challenges. Boko Haram insurgency has gone beyond the control of Nigeria or a political party’’.

Click here to read more

Source: Osun Defender

Attachments

• jonathan soldier.jpg
    jonathan soldier.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 51
I can't imagine the mindset of some people. Boko Haram came into being before GEJ dreamt of becoming president. Some body who wants to impress God knows who is claiming that the group was created to distrupt this government. Who ever is behind the creation of this movement is definitely not happy at the turn of events. What we need do is to unite and face a common enermy.

I can't imagine the mindset of some people. Boko Haram came into being before GEJ dreamt of becoming president. Some body who wants to impress God knows who is claiming that the group was created to distrupt this government. Who ever is behind the creation of this movement is definitely not happy at the turn of events. What we need do is to unite and face a common enermy.

Back