Politics "Defectors will Come Back to PDP when there is no money to be Shared"- Tukur

• Thread starter Thread starter abujagirl
  • Start date Start date
A

abujagirl

Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, former national chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, on Monday, said that those who defected to the All Progressives Congress, APC, will return to the PDP when they there would be no money to be shared.

Speaking during a courtesy visit from the National Consolidation Group, NCG,the PDP Chieftain described the APC as a commercial part whose leaders focus mainly on money.

He said, "People are saying they are moving to ACP or APC, sometimes you don’t even know the name to call because they keep changing. But I can call it All Commercial Party because all they talk about is money, and inducing people.

He thanked the group for their visit promising that he would continue to serve the PDP and work for the party,"To me, I remain irrevocably committed to the course of the PDP. I will continue to be in the PDP and together we shall continue to work for and give unalloyed support to the party. This is because the PDP is the only reliable platform to serve Nigeria better.

tukur.jpg

Back