Entertainment Falz - I Was Treated As a Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian

A

abujagirl

Soldier rapper, Falz says he was treated as a criminal at a Kenyan airport.

Falz.jpg

In a new interview with Sound City‘s Moet Abebe, Falz said he recently went holidaying in Kenya with a group of friends, and at the airport, was treated with the worst discrimination he had ever experienced.

“We were about getting into the airport..in Kenya. The [immigration] sent us to go to the side [along] with Nigerian people [and] they just kept on saying ‘cyber crime! internet fraud!,” Falz revealed.

“It was disgraceful. It was extremely shameful. Obviously, it is discrimination. Because I’m Nigerian, you automatically think I am a cyber criminal?”

I don't just think 'Discrimination' is the appropriate term for Falz to use. Instead, he should speak against the act (Cyber fraud among Nigerian youths of his age) - reason why Nigerians are 'detested' at borders and airports. And anyways, on a general note, immigration officials in Africa are terrible, not only in Kenya.

I don't just think 'Discrimination' is the appropriate term for Falz to use. Instead, he should speak against the act (Cyber fraud among Nigerian youths of his age) - reason why Nigerians are 'detested' at borders and airports. And anyways, on a general note, immigration officials in Africa are terrible, not only in Kenya.
it's still discrimination

What is the proportion of nigerians involved and what proportion of Nigerians are doctors, accountant, engineers, business executives etc around the world.

If the Kneyan immigration official travels outside his narrow mind, would he be expected to be stopped and told in Europe that all you black people are the same? Absolutely disgraceful!!

Falz should also use the opportunity to speak against tribalism etc in Nigeria!

Back