Politics Fani-Kayode Eats his Words, Retracts Part of his Speech about Dating Bianca

A

abujagirl

BIANCA-FANI-KAYODE.jpg

Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, former Minister of Aviation, has formally withdrawn his claim on Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu, wife of the late Biafran warlord, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and Nigeria’s ambassador to Spain.

According to Osun Defender, in a statement, yesterday, Fani-Kayode admitted that some of the words he used to describe his friendship with Bianca, in his article entitled: “A Word for those who call me a tribalist,’’ were indiscreet, hence, his decision to withdraw them.

The statement, signed by Mr. Akinola Babatunde Rotimi, entitled: “Re: Statement on Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu,” stated: “We represent Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, the former spokesman to President Olusegun Obasanjo and the former Minister of Culture and Tourism and Aviation.

“Our client knew Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu in the early to mid-80s when he was a student at London University and Cambridge University respectively. They were good friends at the time and they had a few mutual friends who are still alive today. The bizarre, absurd and inexplicable assertion that they were not friends and that Ambassador Ojukwu has never met our client is patently false.

“Though he has not seen her for over 25 years, he spoke to her on the phone when her husband passed on last year.

“As our client said earlier, through his press secretary, some of the words he used to describe his friendship with Ambassador Ojukwu in his article titled: “A Word For Those Who Call Me A Tribalist,” were indiscreet. He hereby withdraws those words’’.

Fani-Kayode had, in the article, published in the social media and some segments of the national dailies, claimed to have met with Bianca when she was Miss Bianca Onoh at the Cambridge College and had “intimate” relationship with her together with two other Igbo ladies.

Following the controversial article, Bianca’s lawyers had written a letter to Fani-Kayode asking him to apologise and also retract the statement claiming he dated her many years back or face a lawsuit. In the letter, Bianca said she’s never met Fani-Kayode before.

Bianca, who spoke through her lawyers, Wall Street Attorneys, threatened to drag Fani-Kayode to court if he failed to retract his libelous publication against her within seven days, which expires today.

#Fani-Kayode

No words eaten here. He has just decided to be a gentleman.
“As our client said earlier, through his press secretary, some of the words he used to describe his friendship with Ambassador Ojukwu in his article titled: “A Word For Those Who Call Me A Tribalist,” were indiscreet. He hereby withdraws those words’’.

The key part of this statement - were indiscreet.
He is not saying it did not happen. The games lawyers play with words.
What do I know - I am just a frog.

Only dogs go back to their vomits and in this case the dog is a coward with no balls. *tueh!* o_O

I'm hurting badly, stalked him late nights on facebook to get smoochy pictures and all i get is a coded apology :(

Back