World Ghana Election: 4 Other Candidates Concede Defeat, Congratulates Nana Akufo-Addo

P

ProfRem

Few hours after Edward Mahama conceded defeat in the 2016 Presidential race, the rest of the candidates save incument President, John Mahama have congratulated Mr. Nana Akufo-Addo of the New Patriotic Party for clinching victory even as the Ghana's electoral commission rolls out results in batches.

Recall that Dr Edward Mahama, the presidential candidate of People's National Convention in the 2016 Presidential elections conceded defeat while calling on other candidates to do so.

nana2.JPG

Mahama, who took on social media few hours ago saying: “I will like to congratulate NanaAkufo-Addo of the NPP for winning the 2016 general elections based on my projections”

Mr. Nana Akufo-Addo confirmed saying: “I've received words of congratulation from Mr Greenstreet, Mrs Rawlings, Dr Nduom, Dr Mahama & Mr Yeboah. I thank them. May God bless Ghana”.

With these words, it is only the incumbent President who is yet to take the bull by horn to concede defeat among all the candidate that vied for the 2016 Ghana Presidential race.

Ghana Election: PNC Candidate, Mahama Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Nana Akufo-Addo

Last edited by a moderator:
Back