Metro ''I Have no Fond Memories''- Fani-Kayode's Ex-Wife Talks About Their Marriage

• Thread starter Thread starter abujagirl
  • Start date Start date
A

abujagirl

Mrs. Yemisi Wada, Ex-wife of former aviation Minister, Femi FanI-Kayode says she has no fond memories of the time she was married to him.

Yemisi-Wada-360x468.jpg
Yemisi Wada
Photo Credit: PUNCH

Mrs Wada made the disclosure during an interview session with PUNCH, She said, ''I have no fond memories of then except having my daughters, as I am sure he would say same if asked. What people do not seem to realise is that we were together for only a very short while. The marriage itself lasted less than three years. The fact that I have three daughters makes it seem longer but I left just when I was pregnant with my youngest daughter''.

On what attracted her to Fani-Kayode, Mrs Wada said, ''It was a long time ago but I think at the time, all the men I knew were clubbing like I was but he was already serious in politics. He was a national youth leader of his party and the proposal was very direct as he said, ‘I am in politics and I need a homemaker''.

She however, added that she had no regrets concerning the marriage, ''In fact, I always say if I came back in another life, I would do it again to have these same beautiful and dramatically intelligent daughters. I would just have a better exit plan''.

To Read The Full Punch Newspaper Interview Click The Image Above

Back