Politics James Ibori's Daughter: Nigerians Are Praying for my Father's Safe Return

L

LequteMan

Hon. Erhiatake Ibori, daughter of Chief James Ibori, former Delta State governor, has stated that many Nigerians are praying for her father's safe return to the country.

Ibori is currently incarcerated in the UK for financial crimes he committed when he was governor of the state.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Erhiatake urged those hoping for Ibori's return to keep praying.

"I will say, they should keep praying. They should join us in prayers, because, as it is now, we know that it has been God’s grace that has kept him as strong and as safe so far.

"So, I will plead with the people who are anxious about him that when they pray, God will definitely answer our prayers. This is because, if we are more than one praying for him to be home soon, and to be home safe, then our prayers should have been truly answered. So, they should please continue to join us, his family, and join as a constituency to pray for him and for his safe return.

Attachments

• ibori.png
    ibori.png
    604 KB · Views: 14
Back