Metro Jide Macaulay - "To be a homosexual is honourable, a gift from God''

@Samguine Do you agree to love is a gift from God? If so, does it matter who we love (and have affection for)? And I'm not gay. :)

We have different types of love.

Eros: Erotic/romantic/sexual love
Phllios: Love among family members
Agape: The God kind of love

Which one are you talking about?

You can have the last two types of love for anyone no matter the sex of the person, but having erotic/romantic/sexual love for someone of the same sex is unnatural. Sex is PRIMARILY for procreation. If you are having gay/lesbian 'sex' (if drilling from the backdoor or using dildos can be called sex), then to what end?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't imagine myself sexually falling in love with Samguine, Lequte, RemmyAex or Oluogunjobi: Damn! I dey craze? even if i dey craze sef, picking papers for street better pass dis irritable tin wey dis Man mention... man, go for deliverance, I think you're possessed by some blood sucking demons that are really sucking the truth out of your entire system..

I can't imagine myself sexually falling in love with Samguine, Lequte, RemmyAex or Oluogunjobi: Damn! I dey craze? even if i dey craze sef, picking papers for street better pass dis irritable tin wey dis Man mention... man, go for deliverance, I think you're possessed by some blood sucking demons that are really sucking the truth out of your entire system..

Igbos will say Tufiakwa :D

Heheheheheh....laughs

Back