Entertainment Kemi Olunloyo - Linda Ikeji is Not Married Because She Stole My Neice's Man

A

abujagirl

Kemi Olunloyo, daughter of former Oyo Governor, Victor Omololu Olunloyo has launched a fresh attack against gossip blogger, Linda Ikeji.

Kemi Olunloyo.jpg

In her new piece, Ms Olunloyo claims that Linda Ikeji is 42 and not 36 as claimed. She also fired shots at Toke Makinwa and Tiwa Savage, who according to her married gold diggers.

She said, ''Take my advice, at 42 yo, I don’t know how you are going to start a family instantly. You may find a gold digger who wants to spend your money like the Maje Ayida and TeeBillz types. Just ask Toke Makinwa and Tiwa Savage who are now single lovely ladies. My advice to you young lady is not to rush shit and accept your mistakes.

Olunloyo further claimed that Linda Ikeji is yet to get a husband because Karma was catching up with her. ''Your life is now catching up with you. There is KARMA now filtering in. Linda what does it feel like telling a magazine you never got over Dan Foster? How does it feel to be engaged to someone you love and 3 weeks to the wedding it’s cancelled, wasting Aso Ebi, Cow money and even the venue deposit all gone. This is what you did to my niece Adeola Olunloyo,'' Kemi said.

Back