Entertainment Linda Ikeji Replies Don Jazzy, Gives Condition For Proposal

P

PressRoom

Whatever Music Producer Don Jazzy is aiming at with the comic 'proposal' to celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji will be unravelled as time passes.

Don Jazzy yesterday stylishly asked celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji out, shortly after Banky W announced that he will be getting married to Nollywood actress Adesua Etomi.

upload_2017-5-4_8-35-31.png

With the funny poser: Dear @LindaIkeji I wrote one movie script like that. I will be the lead actor in it.Abeg u sabi act?

Nigerians believe that the union of Etomi and Banky W was borne out of the perfectness, cuteness in their couple role in The Wedding Party Movie, and perhaps reason why Don Jazzy posed such question to Ms. Ikeji.

Linda Ikeji replied Don Jazzy's call that: ''Yes o, I can act very well sef. lol. As long as we can air it on Linda Ikeji TV *wink*

upload_2017-5-4_8-34-33.png

Do you think this may be the start of something beautiful between the music producer and celebrity blogger?

Whatever Music Producer Don Jazzy is aiming at with the comic 'proposal' to celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji will be unravelled as time passes.

Don Jazzy yesterday stylishly asked celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji out, shortly after Banky W announced that he will be getting married to Nollywood actress Adesua Etomi.

View attachment 116788

With the funny poser: Dear @LindaIkeji I wrote one movie script like that. I will be the lead actor in it.Abeg u sabi act?

Nigerians believe that the union of Etomi and Banky W was borne out of the perfectness, cuteness in their couple role in The Wedding Party Movie, and perhaps reason why Don Jazzy posed such question to Ms. Ikeji.

Linda Ikeji replied Don Jazzy's call that: ''Yes o, I can act very well sef. lol. As long as we can air it on Linda Ikeji TV *wink*

View attachment 116787

Do you think this may be the start of something beautiful between the music producer and celebrity blogger?

Don jazzy önly ask her if she can act? And she replied by saying... Yes o.
Abeg tell me how that one take be marriage proposal?

Back