Some more details have emerged on how the Italian man with coronavirus in Nigeria fell ill in Ogun before being brought to Lagos.
- The individual is of Italian origin and he is a consultant to the Lafarge, Ewekoro factory.
- the victim entered Nigeria on Monday, February 24, about 9 pm and visited Ogun State.
- the victim whose name was not given fell ill after he visited Ogun State for a business trip from Italy
- he had made contacts with three people in the night in Lagos State and arrived on Tuesday morning in Ogun State
- He stayed at a guest house and about 4 pm on Wednesday, February 26, he developed a fever
- The hospital of Lafarge was very sensitive to the case, they responded immediately and contacted Lagos that they had a high suspicion
- his journey from Milan on Monday, 24th, transmitted through Istanbul on board a Turkish Airline and arrived in Lagos on Tuesday night, and spent the night in a hotel near the Lagos airport
Read more via Tori News – https://ift.tt/2TjmfCM
Get More Nigeria Metro News
Last edited by a moderator: