Mugabe's Wife Brags About 24-Year Old 'Virgin' Daughter Bona

A

abujagirl

upload_2013-10-14_20-23-13.png

Bona Mugabe

Zimbabwe's first lady, Grace Mugabe has boasted about her 24-year-old daughter Bona whom she says is still a virgin and that she would remain chaste until her wedding.

Speaking at a women's conference in Harare, Grace also quashed reports in 2010 alleging that Bona had been raped in Singapore - where she was studying - after a student party.

Bona reportedly filed rape charges against two Tanzanian students the time. The two students who were put under police investigation however insisted that she had consensual sex with them, according to Nehanda Radio report.

newzimbabwe.com reported that Mrs. Mugabe also said that her daughter had completed traditional marriage formalities with boyfriend, Simba Chikore and that plans for what could be the country's version of a royal wedding were at an advanced stage.

Earlier this year president Mugabe also spoke glowingly about Bona saying she was "very obedient" and "absolutely trustworthy" in an SABC interview.

who cannot handle a joke.... why so much fuss about virginity? If i wear white on my wedding day, then i'm a virgin.

Back