Politics Nigeria’s ruling party chairman, Adams Oshiomole calls for Nationalization of South African Businesses – Nairametrics

Adams Oshiomole, the National Chairman of Nigeria’s ruling party All Progressive Congress (APC) has called for the Nationalisation of South African Companies in Nigeria....

Adams Oshiomole.jpg

Read more via Nairametrics – https://ift.tt/2ZAY20I

Get More Nigeria Political News

Last edited by a moderator:
The xenophobic attacks is condemnable and must be addressed to avoid a recurrence. As Africans we are taught to love our neighbours and be welcoming to foreigners. I deeply sympathize with victims and families of victims of the recent attacks. The call for nationalization of companies of South African origin operating in Nigeria is not in Nigeria's best interest internationally. For example, I did a research recently and discovered Stanbic IBTC has over 4,000 employees. Established in 1989, by a 33 year-old. the bank's board is 90 percent controlled by Nigerians, while the company's subsidiary boards are controlled 100 percent by Nigerians. Stanbic IBTC is a pro-Nigeria bank. I am of the opinion that government should explore diplomatic means in resolving the situation.

Back