World Nigerians Are 'Negroes', India Should Ban Them – Former Minister

P

ProfRem

Former Goa chief minister Ravi S Naik on Tuesday demanded the Centre government to ban the Nigerians from entering India while alleging that they indulge in illegal activities.

'The Nigerians come here in Delhi, in Bengaluru and do 'dadagiri' in the entire country. The Nigerians should be asked to leave India, we don't want Nigerian tourists. The Government of India should ban Nigerians from entering India,” Naik told ANI.

He further stated that if the Nigerians come to India to study then the state government and the police should keep a strict watch on them.
"If they have come to study here, a watch should be kept on them to see whether they really study and go to colleges. They don't study, rather they indulge in illegal activities," he added.

IndianMm.JPG

Referring to the Nigerians with the pejorative 'Negroes', the senior Congress leader also said that the Nigerians have been causing 'problems' in Goa as well other metropolitan cities.

The Goa Home Ministry had in 2014 during the monsoon session of the assembly referred to the Africans as 'Negroes', an error for which then chief minister Manohar Parrikar had to tender an apology after an outcry.

This is absolutely hideous and repulsive. It frightens me that my people can be this racist. It's amusing that we as Indians were mistreated by the British and were the same people that led political movements to free people who were in the lower classes (like Gandhi). To think that the same people still advocate for being blatantly racist against another group of people that is mistreated worldwide is scary. I'm really sorry, on behalf of all Indians. This man should be kicked out of office. India has ended up becoming more and more racist.

A Ministry of Congress leader.first congress is not in power so Indian cannot ban Africa to entering India. this time is PJB.your time have got.so go and take care of your wife and your family stopping make racist talk to the youth of India.use a racist world negroes in any country in Africa.you should go back to ANI and say sorry for what you said.

Back