Politics Nigerians Will Beg PDP to Retake Power in 2019 - Ekweremadu

P

ProfRem

Nigeria’s Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu on Saturday in Enugu expressed worry over the poor situation of the country’s economy, hinting that business may collapse within the next six months and Nigeria will start beginning PDP for 2019, Daily Post gathered.

“So many people are worried over the situation of Nigerians in the hand of the APC; I don’t know what will happen between now and 2019”, he stated, adding “unless APC changes their style, Nigerians will be begging PDP to come back”, he said.

ekwe.jpe

Ekweremadu, who spoke at the meeting of the South-East caucus of the Peoples Democratic Party,

PDP, said the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, had shown that it was not a good manager of the economy, stressing that “there has been an unchecked downfall in our currency; Naira has depreciated to the point of N260 to a dollar; it has never happened in the history of this country”.

On the fight against corruption, Ekweremadu accused the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration of adopting a selective-approach in its anti-corruption war.

Why would anyone in his right mind want PDP To come back and rule Nigeria?!
You know, the mistakes Nigerians always make or will keep making is the fact that when responding to fictional stories like the one our deputy senate president is trying to sell they go write ahead to speak on what people are saying but forgetting to walk themselves back to how we arrive at the present situation we are in right now. For a fact I know and we all know PDP spent a great deal amount of money but failed anyway. The fact that Bafarawa and Co are singing that they did received hundreds of millions but were not told where the money came from is enough for us to think. Am certain those money did not just fall from the sky.
President Buhari was not elected because he belonged to APC, but rather for his reputation, but I cannot say the same for those who jumped ship to join the wining party because the knew that a layman would vote for APC without looking at the ballot paper to check if it was for the president, senate or house of Representatives. All people wanted was for the cruelty in PDP's administration to stop, and that was how the light of Buhari shined on them, not because they are APC members.
I doubt if PDP and it members actually know the definition of the word "selective".
Please viewers point in me in the right direction to know how this selective prosecution is being carried out, because the last time I checked Dasuki did not mention Amechi or Tinubu in his Arms deal scandal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ismail, save your breathe. Majority of us are not short in our collective memory. The pity is some people don't conclude based on sound analysis. To them, I still dey laff.[emoji38]

Ismail, save your breathe. Majority of us are not short in our collective memory. The pity is some people don't conclude based on sound analysis. To them, I still dey laff.[emoji38]
What else do you expect them to say? They are the opposition, I would not expect a proclamation that they will be out of power for the next 12 years. The fire still has to burn and it is good to have an opposition.

Lemme just chill and observe. I was said PDP was the worst thing that happened to Nigeria some people said I was delusional. @ese

Back