Metro Nigeria's Recession is Ordained by God- Sultan of Sokoto

L

LequteMan

According to the Sultan of Sokoto Alhaji Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar III, the economic recession Nigeria is currently going through is ordained by God.

God also ordained the recession other countries are passing through, he said.

“The only solution to this is for us to show piety and repent. It is ordained by God”, the President General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) said.

The Sultan spoke on Wednesday in Sokoto during the commencement of activities for his 10th coronation anniversary. Several welfare itemes were distributed to kick off the event.

Items worth N9 million were shared out to 270 widows, orphans and other indigent persons at a ceremony organised by the state Zakkat and Endowment Committee.

The Nation

Attachments

• sultan of sokoto.jpg
    sultan of sokoto.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 18
doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is insanity

TIA. This. Is. Africa.

Poverty is an alarming problem here, and things will never get better until the majority is educated, exposed and sane.

And these are the types of leaders Nigerians are blessed with. No wonder nothing is working. When you implement the right policies and set up the necessary structures, things will work, whether you are piety or not.

Countries that have the best economies aren't even religious

According to the Sultan of Sokoto Alhaji Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar III, the economic recession Nigeria is currently going through is ordained by God.

God also ordained the recession other countries are passing through, he said.

“The only solution to this is for us to show piety and repent. It is ordained by God”, the President General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) said.

The Sultan spoke on Wednesday in Sokoto during the commencement of activities for his 10th coronation anniversary. Several welfare itemes were distributed to kick off the event.

Items worth N9 million were shared out to 270 widows, orphans and other indigent persons at a ceremony organised by the state Zakkat and Endowment Committee.

The Nation
I agree to the His Eminence submission that the recession is ordained by God. God bless our country abundantly in all facets of living or survival but completely or ignorantly or innocently misappropriated the huge blessings. I from now forward we should adopt the philosophy of stomach, that is adhere or obey the elastic limit in our pursues of the basic needs of life.

I agree to the His Eminence submission that the recession is ordained by God. God bless our country abundantly in all facets of living or survival but completely or ignorantly or innocently misappropriated the huge blessings. I from now forward we should adopt the philosophy of stomach, that is adhere or obey the elastic limit in our pursues of the basic needs of life.

Sir, how can God huge blessing and still allow us to go through recession where we cannot enjoy the blessings? You have answered my question in your post. Humans like us have completely or ignorantly or innocently misappropriated the huge blessings

Recession is not God's fault. It is the fault of humans.

Back