Metro [PHOTOS] How I Run My Detention Camps in Lagos - Evans

kemi

Social Member
Kidnap kingpin, Chukwudi Onwuamadike, aka Evans, on Sunday led the police to two of his detention camps in Lagos.

The separate buildings, located in Igando and Ikotun, are usually where the kidnap victims are kept for days or months while negotiation for ransom are made.

The other one, which could not be visited on Sunday, was reportedly located on Gowon Estate, in the Egbeda area of the state.

Speaking on how he runs the camps, he said, “I have just three camps in Lagos where I kept some of the victims I kidnapped.

“One of them is this house on Jakande Estate; the others are in the New Igando and on Gowon Estate. I paid N750,000 per annum for this flat (Jakande)then.

“I don’t come to the camps, I have my boys on the ground and they give me information on a daily basis.

“One of the victims I kept here (Jakande) is one Udoji, who I collected $1m from. Another one, Emesbos, paid me $300,000, while one, whose name I can’t remember, paid $250,000.

“Whenever the pressure from the police is much, I usually move my victims to another camp.”

See photos below:
evans detention camp c.jpg

evans detention camp b.PNG

Back