Metro Pictures: Students Write Death Threat to Youth Corpers on Chalkboard

A

abujagirl

According to Osun Defenders, some batch A Corp members serving in Victory Model College, Efodo – Okpo, Olamaboro L.G.A of Kogi State walked into a classroom and found death threats targeted at four corpers written on the chalkboard while the students huddled at one corner staring at them, some with satisfaction, others with pity.

death threat.jpg

death threat2.jpg

death threat3.jpg

death threat4.jpg

death threat5.jpg

Photos culled from Osun Defender

You know, I'm right now in an orientation discussion at the Local Government, Osun state.

We were discussing challenges at PPAs (Places of primary assignment) and someone said, 'Bros, awa students too dey use jazz (charms, juju, black magic)"

We laughed, but to be serious, these students are dangerous. Lethal, even. They sliced a principal in one school for infringing on their right to dress as they wanted to. They come to class with knives Hidden in their shorts.

They shouldn't wait to see if the threat is legit or not oh. They should hastily redeploy that corper. Mans pikin cannot come and die while serving our country. Amen.

LOL. Not necessary. Society churns people like that every time - the ones with the vices - in busloads. It's not a Nigerian thing, it's an anthropological thing.

That's why there are laws, and why there are prisons.

The future rolls on, undisturbed. Trash cannot bother it any more than can Justin Bieber's music.

Sir @Vunderkind I beg to differ. violence in academic institutions was only profound in unis n polys. Now sec schools are getting the hang of it and you say it's nada? No Sir

It's one of two things for you @Lequte: you either attended a private school or a relatively tame public school.

In my secondary school, staying in school was optional. No matter how much cash was spent reinforcing the walls, students always broke a section down for their willful exits at any time of the day. They called it the 'Golden Gate.'

When I was in JS3, I had to chase down a boy (actually, a man; I was the boy), being the class captain, at the behest of my teacher. The boy fled because she wanted to flog him for incomplete notes. I got to Golden gate where I saw, for the first time in my life, boys having sex with girls on the bare floor. Anyway, I was apprehended and stripped of my feedieng money, harrassed and sent back to school.

Several girls were raped on graduation day in my school. Others were killed. The 'Capone' during my time was a science student who was stuck in SS1 'til I graduated.

These are not things I heard. They were things I saw firsthand. A corper teacher was raped when I was in SS2. My entire class was punished for it, save me. (I was really tiny even in Senior school and they knew I couldn't have done it.)

Students have beaten male, mature teachers into a coma before my eyes.

Unless you're referring to a much older era, I daresay this has been the norm for a very, very, very, very long time.

It's one of two things for you @Lequte: you either attended a private school or a relatively tame public school.

In my secondary school, staying in school was optional. No matter how much cash was spent reinforcing the walls, students always broke a section down for their willful exits at any time of the day. They called it the 'Golden Gate.'

When I was in JS3, I had to chase down a boy (actually, a man; I was the boy), being the class captain, at the behest of my teacher. The boy fled because she wanted to flog him for incomplete notes. I got to Golden gate where I saw, for the first time in my life, boys having sex with girls on the bare floor. Anyway, I was apprehended and stripped of my feedieng money, harrassed and sent back to school.

Several girls were raped on graduation day in my school. Others were killed. The 'Capone' during my time was a science student who was stuck in SS1 'til I graduated.

These are not things I heard. They were things I saw firsthand. A corper teacher was raped when I was in SS2. My entire class was punished for it, save me. (I was really tiny even in Senior school and they knew I couldn't have done it.)

Students have beaten male, mature teachers into a coma before my eyes.

Unless you're referring to a much older era, I daresay this has been the norm for a very, very, very, very long time.

where is the evidence?

p0st d pics or it didnt happen

Back