Entertainment Toke Makinwa - I Got an STD From Maje

A

abujagirl

Toke Makinwa's book 'On Becoming' is officially in the market. A brief except from the book shows that her estranged husband, Maje Ayida didn't just cheat on her but he brought up souvenirs in the form of STDs.

See screenshot as shared by LIB below:

toke std.jpg

hmmm, so Anita gave Maje and Maje gave you. Looks like Toke is playing the vicitim in this book plus I think bringing Anita down is unfair, afterall she was also a victim. @Jules please read and share juice with us

The couple of posts I have read on this book seem to paint Maje bad... Is the guy that terrible? Did he cause all the pains for her?

He did her wrong no doubt. We just heard Tokes side, Anita and Maje should write their own letters. Toke trying to pull a Kim K, she should complete it by releasing a sextape. I have always known Kim is Tokes role model. smh. Goodluck to her
The couple of posts I have read on this book seem to paint Maje bad... Is the guy that terrible? Did he cause all the pains for her?

He did her wrong no doubt. We just heard Tokes side, Anita and Maje should write their own letters. Toke trying to pull a Kim K, she should complete it by releasing a sextape. I have always known Kim is Tokes role model. smh. Goodluck to her
We're waiting to read their letters but then nobody has a right to tell Toke how to react. She's cashing out her pain

Not sure she would want to release a sex tape -- that may soil her image. I just want to be clear she's not one of these 'baby-crys' (who paints the male folks all bad). BTW, does her new partner know she has STI?

Not sure she would want to release a sex tape -- that may soil her image. I just want to be clear she's not one of these 'baby-crys' (who paints the male folks all bad). BTW, does her new partner know she has STI?
Good question to ask if her new partner is aware....must she come out to reveal all these? She might also tanish her own image in the process of all of these.

Back