World White House Silent on Trump's Call to Buhari, Zuma

A

abujagirl

The White House is yet to acknowledge that President Donald Trump had a phone conversation with President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria and President Jacob Zuma of South Africa.

Donald Trump4.jpg

The phone calls were not mentioned during the White House daily press briefing, neither was it mentioned on the official White House page. Even President Trump, known for his twitter fingers didn't tweet about the phone calls.

When President Trump spoke with Egypt's President on Jan. 23, 2017 it was reported on all official channels. Why is the White House holding back on Buhari and Zuma's call?

Even if all the Presidency had been dishing to Nigerians all this while are lies, I am not sure they would want to give this a shot -- lying that he spoke with US President when he did not. No. Both State Presidencies have acknowledged the telecons, and I think that's all that matters.

Well, I don't think it is a major issue for the Americans at this moment. But, Yes, Our headache because our President has been out for over 20 days and his million media aides have been unable to manage the situation creating room for rumor, speculations and fake news.

Back