Business Buhari to Dump CBN Policy, Lift Forex ban on 41 Restricted Items

L

LequteMan

The federal government is set to lift the forex ban it placed on some 41 items last year, Vanguard says.

The 2017 Fiscal Policy Roadmap, a document released by Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun, explains how the pressure on the naira at the parallel market.

The document said FG “will replace administrative measures on list of 41-items with fiscal measures to reduce demand pressure in parallel market.”

The minister stated that government would actively partner with the private sector to achieve this by use of a number of new funding platforms, including the Road Trust Fund, which would develop potentially tollable roads, and the Family Homes Fund, which is an ongoing PPP initiative for funding of affordable housing.

According to her, the tax provision that allows companies to receive tax relief for investment in roads on a collective basis would also be reviewed.

Attachments

• Kemi-Adeosun-finance-minister-300x162.jpg
    Kemi-Adeosun-finance-minister-300x162.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 25
Buhari is set to..

Buhari considers...

FG to make....

Buhari plans to...

When will the FG/Buhari finally get to work?

With all these inordinate relationship between the Fiscal and Monetary authorities. We are just heading towards depression, the higher level of recession.

- The same gov't that placed ban on importation of cars, ready to lift ban on the 41 items on Forex restrictions.

- The same gov't submitted 2017 MTEF with unreliastic proposals

- The same gov't has created three markets within the exchange market and ready to put the naira on more flexible terms in 2017

- The same gov't just placed heavy tax burden on its citizens

-Same gov't without working economic team

No end at sight.

Welcome to 2017 of Depression.

Depression ke? Wawu!!

As for me and my family and all Nigerian Bulletin family, 2017 will be a year of blessings and happiness and abundance..

Can I get an Amen?

Is this a joke, prophecy or divine statement?

Well, there are demarcations between reality and spiritual belief sha. We need to bridge the gap to move ahead.

Is this a joke, prophecy or divine statement?

Well, there are demarcations between reality and spiritual belief sha. We need to bridge the gap to move ahead.

It is both a reality and spiritual belief. Despite the gloomy economy, some people are living in plenty, legally.

Th prayer means that we will be blessed with the wisdom to do the right things to unlock manifold blessings for the new year.

Praying does not mean you sit down and expect magic to happen

It is both a reality and spiritual belief. Despite the gloomy economy, some people are living in plenty, legally.

Th prayer means that we will be blessed with the wisdom to do the right things to unlock manifold blessings for the new year.

Tell this to the congregation, not the Philosophers :)

Even the god of iron (Sango) cannot produce 1kw of electricity if we didn't plan and work.

A BIBLE Quote: Work and Pray. Not Pray and Work

Guy, that was too harsh...let's stay positive and pray for the nation.
Keep praying... and join the million of Pastors we have already. Even developed nations do not have the number of 'faithfuls' (PASTORS) ) we have in this country. Shalom!

Tell this to the congregation, not the Philosophers :)

Even the god of iron (Sango) cannot produce 1kw of electricity if we didn't plan and work.

A BIBLE Quote: Work and Pray. Not Pray and Work

I am not telling that to nobody. That is what I believe.

Someone sowed in a time of famine, he reaped hundred folds. You want to tell me he was the only one that sowed?

Work and Pray, Pray and Work......the order does not matter. What it means is that you should not do one at the expense of another.

2017 is gonna be an awesome year for us, no doubt.

Sounds selfish.

Back