Business Buhari to Dump CBN Policy, Lift Forex ban on 41 Restricted Items

Nigerians have been praying for decades.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

View attachment 104135

We have been praying for decades, but we have not be working.

Because I prayed does not mean I won't work, you and @RemmyAlex should understand that. Even God worked, and Jesus Christ had a job.

When you pray and work, or work and pray, you will get results.

I rest my case.

We have been praying for decades, but we have not be working.

Because I prayed does not mean I won't work, you and @RemmyAlex should understand that. Even God worked, and Jesus Christ had a job.

When you pray and work, or work and pray, you will get results.

I rest my case.

Who says Nigerians haven't been working?

Do you know the number of businesses that have collapsed due to the harsh business climate? Do you know the number of farmers who have lost millions due to avoidable ineptitude of the government.

Moreover, how many countries have "prayed" their way to a better economy? Answers on a postcard please.

Who says Nigerians haven't been working?

Do you know the number of businesses that have collapsed due to the harsh business climate? Do you know the number of farmers who have lost millions due to avoidable ineptitude of the government.

Moreover, how many countries have "prayed" their way to a better economy? Answers on a postcard please.
Not praying for a miracle but God to guide them in taking decisions that will turn things around...I'm still being logical here.

Thank you. If @Lequte followed the thread properly, he would have seen when I posted something similar to this

What do you think Nigerians have been praying for all these while?

O God of Creation
Direct our Noble Course
Guide our Leaders Right...

It's been 40 years. No change.

What do you think Nigerians have been praying for all these while?

O God of Creation
Direct our Noble Course
Guide our Leaders Right...

It's been 40 years. No change.
We have been saying a prayer against bribery and corruption and prayer for nigeria in distress in the catholic church for decades still no change @Lequte

@ese wchich underscores the fact that we need to evolve. I"m not anti christian or anti-religious or whatever but we need to start being real and pragmatic.

The nations who gave us religion aren't as fanatic as we are about it. Religion didn't make their economy prosperous too, so why should we keep praying for Ngeria?

We have been saying a prayer against bribery and corruption and prayer for nigeria in distress in the catholic church for decades still no change @Lequte

When you pray against bribery and corruption, you make conscious effort to stop bribing and stop being corrupt. That is the work part. Prayers and works go hand in hand.

Back