Here are the 17 legacies of Abubakar Audu left for the Kogi people.
- He built the Obajana cement factory which he later handed over to Dangote.
- The Kogi State Confluence Radio Station.
- He provided hundreds of transformers that was shared among the 21 LGAs of the state.
- He built the State Confluence Beach Hotel.
- He constructed the Lokoja township road as well as those of "Most" of the LGAs.
- He Built the Kogi State University.
- He renovated some of the water boards in some of the LGAs and built some for other LGAs.
- He built thousands of housing units for the State workers.
- He facilitated the mounting of several police post across the state to beef up security.
- He built the Kogi state Diagnostic Hospital.
- He renovated all the state General Hospitals across the 21 LGAs.
- He created the additional LGAs that were later scrapped.
- He built high standard State Secretariat for the workers.
- He built the State Government House in Lokoja.
- He Renovated and constructed some Governor's Lodges across the state.
- He constructed the State Motor Park and donated buses to all LGAs, individuals and groups in the bid to empower them.
- He employed thousands of youths into the state Government, First Bank etc.