Business Mike Adenuga Gets Ghana’s Highest National Civilian Honour

P

ProfRem

Chairman of Globalcom, Dr. Mike Adenuga, Jr. has been conferred with the highest civil national award of “The Companion of the Star of Ghana (CSG)”.

The event was held at the Accra International Conference Centre on Saturday 29th October, 2016.

President of Ghana, Mr. John Dramani Mahama said the Award “is in recognition of your unique and outstanding contribution to business enterprise both in Ghana and the continent of Africa at large”.

gloMike.jpg

President Mahama justified the award further by saying that “through your creative business exertions, you have touched many lives in Ghana. You have provided employment for our teeming youth, artists, footballers and many more. I am particularly proud of you. This award is our way of saying a simple THANK YOU”.

In his acceptance remarks, Dr Adenuga thanked President Mahama for the honour and noted that the President’s “recognition and support of my modest contributions to the development of Ghana’s economy have come as a great source of pride and encouragement to me. This is more so as it is coming from Your Excellency, whose sterling qualities of leadership I admire greatly”.

Dr. Michael Adenuga Jr. also holds the highest civilian national award in Nigeria, the Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger (GCON) awarded by the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2012.

Back