Entertainment My Experience as an Expectant mother- Tiwa Savage

Taybat Ade-Ola

Report has it that the songstress and Mavin Records’ First Lady, Tiwa Savage is in the last trimester and really heavy.

Tiwa has been tweeting about her experience as an expectant mother, and how she can’t wait to put to bed and be a mother

In her tweets, she writes, “The very last part of pregnancy can be very emotional . . . A part of you just wanting the baby out because of the physical strain it has over your whole body but a part of you will miss those precious private moments that only you and your baby share . . . moments when your baby kicks or moves and only both of you experience it, when you feel hiccups or when you know baby is sleeping or awake. . . this is the most spiritual, emotional, physical journey I have ever been through and I will miss getting away with so much, especially with hubby like him getting me food in the middle of the night, helping me put my shoes on, comforting me when I’m crying over silly things like it’s raining outside or because I feel unattractive. Sorry @teebillz323 soon be over am so blessed. God has been faithful to me.”

This is her first baby with spouse Tunji ‘Tee Billz’ Balogun who is already a father of two.

Attachments

• Pregnant-Tiwa-Savage.png
    Pregnant-Tiwa-Savage.png
    697.1 KB · Views: 4
Back