Politics Obi: FG’s Information Organs Have Not Effectively Communicated Jonathan’s Achievements to Nigerians

Vunderkind

Social Member
Col. Paul Edor Obi (rtd), chairman of the board of National Orientation Agency and former military administrator of Bayelsa State, says there is an urgent need to strengthen the federal government’s information dissemination system. He also speaks on other political issues, in this interview with Paul Obi Excerpts:

Having worked with President Goodluck Jonathan closely when you were military administrator of Bayelsa State, what are those qualities you think the president has brought to bear in governance?

Like you said, I had known the president throughout my stay in Bayelsa as a military administrator. One of the first things that strike me about the president is his level of humility. He demonstrates the highest sense of humility. When you are humble and you don’t think that you know everything, that is a sign of a great person. He is ready to fight, he is ready to be faithful, and he is ready to work for other people. So, that humility is the first thing that is dear to me. And, his level of simplicity and selflessness goes to show how selfless he is because whatever he does, he puts himself out, he is not talking about himself or what he is going to achieve or acquire for himself. But he goes about it humbly, unassumingly in order to get the best.

Click here to read more

Source: ThisDay Live

Attachments

• paul edor obi.jpg
    paul edor obi.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 24
Back