Politics Video: 'You Want to Kill My Husband and make me a Widow'- Patience Jonathan Weeps Publicly

• Thread starter Thread starter abujagirl
  • Start date Start date
A

abujagirl

Nigeria's first Lady, Dame #PatienceJonathan on Sunday broke down and wept publicly. She wept over the unwillingness of the #Borno state first lady and other Borno state women to work with her on the missing #Chibok girls.

She was devastated that the governor’s wife did not show up for the meeting on Friday and yesterday . Also, no student who escaped from the terrorists was brought for the meeting.

Addressing those who attended the meeting, the first lady said, "Before all these killings, I called and told the first lady of Borno State to let us come together. She answered me yes, but when the kidnap happened, I called her, she did not answer me. I invited her, she did not turn up even up till today. No woman will fold her arms when her house is on fire. Today my house is on fire.

"Before last Friday, I called her and she promised to attend the Friday's meeting here. Bit to our greatest surprise, she sent her commissioner for women affairs. Also today, she sent her commissioner for women affairs. She is the mother of Borno State. She is the first mother of these missing girls. I am their grandmother. She is not coming out. All Nigerian women are calling her. If she is not concerned and she says she doesn't want her people to be safe, then it is left to her. If you tell us you are not crying, why should I cry more than the bereaved. If I cry more than the bereaved, the world would ask me a question.

"If after today, Borno women say we should not help them, then Nigerian women, don't demonstrate again. If you demonstrate and police do you anything, you are on your own. Borno women are playing games. Nigerian women should not go out for demonstration. Don't use school children for demonstration again. Borno women are not ready for cooperation".

"People are dying. How can you play politics when you see your fellow human beings dying. Nigerian women, I beg you to support me. Why we will join our husbands to kill others. We want the killings to stop. If we don't get to know the whereabouts of our daughters, the next thing is they (Boko Haram) will get to us. I am not accusing anybody. My own is let us stop killings and kidnapping. Let us put a stop to this.

"We don't know what might happen. We don't wear bullet-proofs. I am not exempting my self or my husband. If I am found guilty, let me go instead of blood to flow. If our constitution is the problem, let them amend it. Today's meeting will not end because the abducted children are still not out. If you say I should go and sleep, I would go and sleep. But if you say we should move forward to see the end of this, we would go forward"

During responses from the now popular school principal, Asabe Kwaburah, the Commissioner for Education, Musa Kubo and the Divisional Police Officer in charge of Chibok and some army officers at the meeting, the First Lady said the Police and Army cannot be blamed as they were not informed that the students sitting for the exams sleep in the school.

The First Lady broke down and wept the second time towards the end of the meeting saying: “You want to kill my husband; you want to make me a widow before you go and rest. My God will never make me a widow.”

patience jonathan.jpg

Source :#DailyTrust

'The bloods they are sharing in Borno, they will answer."

"Only you waka come" and "There is God oh." Top-notch quotes from Madam herself.

Is there no true Prophet in this country? What are the hundreds of thousands of so called powerful men/women of God doing that they cannot tell us the solution to the increasing killings and corruption in this couintry. What is the need having churches/mosques every poles in the cities

I will advice the First Lady to remind the President to remember where he started and go back. The God that put him on that seat is the only one who can bring to a stop all the present problems. He or the millitary or Pope or America can not stop the problems in Nigeria. Only the SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE can do it. Look for HIM.

@Concern, you seem positively certain that Goodluck Jonathan stopped serving God after he became president. How come?

If Present Jonathan had listened and followed the directives of the SOLE SPRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE, things would have changed. Peace would raign in Nigeria and Nigeria would become trully the hope of all Nations.

President Jonathan is making the same mistakes his predecessors made. It was olny Major General Gowon who took the advise of the SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE. Others forgot HIS mandate to them as soon as they assume power. The earlier all the present and former heads of State can realise their mistakes and go back to HIM on their bended knees, the sooner Nigeria will have peace, and all the activities of the Bukoharam and terrorist will come to an end.

@Concern, this 'SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE' you speak of, it isn't the Almighty God, or Allah as we know it, yeah?

Go on...speak to me. Who is the SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE?

@Concern, this 'SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE' you speak of, it isn't the Almighty God, or Allah as we know it, yeah?

Go on...speak to me. Who is the SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE?

That will be nice if you are interested to know who the SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE is. If you allow a link on your page, I will prefer you read the testimonies about HIM here---http://freespace.virgin.net/dolly.daniels/ARTICLES/WHOISOOO.HTML. You can also google Leader Olumba Olumba Obu.

Back