World Why I Rejected Gambia's Election Result After Conceding Defeat – Yahya Jammeh

P

ProfRem

Gambian President Yahya Jammeh has said that he rejects the outcome of last week's election that he lost to opposition leader Adama Barrow, only days after he conceded defeat to him in a public address.

"After a thorough investigation, I have decided to reject the outcome of the recent election.

There are serious and unacceptable abnormalities which have reportedly transpired during the electoral process".

jameeh.JPG

Jammeh said, he changed his position to allow a god-fearing and independent electoral commission perform a fresh poll.

I hope Buhari will advice him to behave himself. Jammeh is a small fry.

Mr kayode ajayi, Buhari kò lẹ́nu ọ̀rọ̀ (Buhari, no get mouth to talk). Someone that initially commended him for conceding defeat. I do hope the same Busari will withdraw that statement from public realm.

Filing petition after conceding defeat. Who does that?. Shows he's definitely sick upstairs.
Why would someone concede defeat for an election and then reject the results in the space of 48 hours?

Means something's fishy. There's more than meets the eye. He probably noticed some hankypanky somewhere.

Back